Mauritius is a beautiful island nation off the southeast coast of Africa in the Indian Ocean. The nation is comprised of Rodrigues and Mauritius island as well as the outer islands, which are all part of the Mascarene Islands.
With amazing white sand beaches, stunning blue water, mountains, UNESCO World Heritage Sites and so much more packed in one country, you won’t run out of things to see in Mauritius!
Located near the famed Chamarel Waterfall, Seven Coloured Earth Geopark is one of the most popular destinations in Mauritius. This natural geological formation, surrounded by lush greenery in the southwestern region of the country, is made up of colorful rolling sand dunes whose look is constantly shifting and changing with the winds.
Layers of volcanic rock, rich with iron and aluminum, give the dunes their unique red and blue colors, and travelers agree Seven Coloured Earth is a must-see stop for those visiting the country.
Practical Info Travelers can experience the wonders of the Seven Coloured Earth on a much smaller scale by scooping up handfuls of the sand, which will separate into distinct layers all on its own.
Cost - N450,000 per couple
Package Inclusions -
- 5 Night's Accommodation in a 3* hotel
- Return Airport Transfers
- Meet, greet & assist
- Daily Breakfast
- Colorful South tour (Trou a ux Cerfs and Grand Bassin sacred lake, Alexandra falls, Black River Gorges, 7 Coloured Earth with sumptous lunch on tour)
- Feel the wave of the sea on Ile aux Cerfs Catamaran cruise with below inclusions:
- Mini bus transfer
- Speed boat trip on exclusivity basis
- Stop on Ile aux Cerfs, visit the waterfall, Ile aux Flamant, snorkeling at Eau Bleue
- BBQ lunch on board (½ lobster, fish, chicken, chicken sausages, garlic bread, salad, flambéed banana and pineapple)
- Drinks on board (water, soft, beer, rum, wine (rose and white)
- Complimentary honeymoon cake aboard ile aux cerfs